Now that you have Amazon Kindle, you probably have no time or desire to read those old books, which are simply collecting dust on your bookshelf. While the best option is to donate your old books to a local library, you can also reuse them in so many creative ways. Whatever you are in the mood to experiment and create, turn those dusty books into something fabulous and high-end for your house.
1. Cute book clockPhoto: pinterest.com
2. Creative book stoolPhoto: pinterest.com
3. Contemporary piece of furniturePhoto: pinterest.com
4. Weird plantersPhoto: pinterest.com
5. Tissue boxPhoto: pinterest.com
More: 10 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Shoes
6. Book knife holderPhoto: pinterest.com
7. Book clutchPhoto: pinterest.com
8. Card holdersPhoto: pinterest.com
9. Book drawersPhoto: pinterest.com
10. Jewelry boxPhoto: pinterest.com
More: 10 Great DIY Jewellery Organizers
11. Secret organizerPhoto: pinterest.com
12. Indoor wreathPhoto: pinterest.com
Well, do you still want to throw away your old books? Give these ideas a try and you will not regret you tried. Feel free to come up with your own ideas and don’t forget to share them with us.